Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: A31 on a budget  (Read 13667 times)

MDM

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
A31 on a budget
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2013, 09:54:12 PM »
Quote from: A31_25DET;620316
hows things going mate? manage to get another motor sussed?

Hey mate, yeah I had a 20det in the back of my garage so I put that in, got a wof then put it back in storage. Its been there ever since. Still haven't put the diff in either.

I just bought a house so its kind of taken priority and sucked every last cent from my bank account....

I am pretty keen to get it out and take it for a thrash.. do the fri night meets still take place?????

A31_25DET

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
A31 on a budget
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2013, 03:34:01 PM »
Quote from: MDM;622189
Hey mate, yeah I had a 20det in the back of my garage so I put that in, got a wof then put it back in storage. Its been there ever since. Still haven't put the diff in either.

I just bought a house so its kind of taken priority and sucked every last cent from my bank account....

I am pretty keen to get it out and take it for a thrash.. do the fri night meets still take place?????

nice work on buying the house,
yea mate they sure do, although tonight most of the guys are heading out to the night speed wars, you should come down next week and ill be down :)

ended up selling my shimmed diff and went pull the one in the car out last night but ran into a few issues with one of the axles so still keen to hear how yours goes :)
Current Rides:
1996 R33 GTS25-T
1990 E39A VR4 EVO 0

Nothing better than the feeling of hitting boost.......................and still thinking you have control!!

MDM

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
A31 on a budget
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2013, 08:56:34 PM »
Quote from: A31_25DET;622202
nice work on buying the house,
yea mate they sure do, although tonight most of the guys are heading out to the night speed wars, you should come down next week and ill be down :)

ended up selling my shimmed diff and went pull the one in the car out last night but ran into a few issues with one of the axles so still keen to hear how yours goes :)

Hey mate, sorry didn't see this until now.. I don't know when I will have time to drag it out.. I will msg you when I do get it out and I will come down to the meet.. Is it still at countdown ??