Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's  (Read 4239 times)

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« on: June 22, 2013, 06:47:21 PM »
After staying the night at my in laws. I picked up my mate to help tow my car to the shop. Arrived at my place. What the hell?.... Why's my boot half open? Why are all my doors half closed? Some bastard got into my car! Luckily they didn't get far. Good luck driving a car with no steering wheel hahaha.

BADHAB|T

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 08:42:27 PM »
FFS :splat:

I hope they fell into the path of a truck/bus/train (or any large, heavy object) on their way home.  
Did they take anything or do much damage?

...and as to driving with no wheel, you're a westie so you should know the answer is obviously vice grips :D
well, it works in a workshop lol

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 09:02:25 PM »
Haha awkard angle for vice grips. I leave the boss kit there.  The lock on the passengers side has had a screw driver in it so that's stuffed. Nothing major missing that I know of. Ignitions intact CD player face still in door pocket. They did get my fox gloves that were in the centre console. Grrrr I wanted to wear them at solid slide sessions.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 09:19:19 PM by Skumline »

BADHAB|T

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 09:22:47 PM »
I guess that's some conciliation, they didn't really get anything and did minimal damage! Be really careful now though, they may be back (happened to a mate a few years back now, the second time they came back, 2-4 days later iirc, they didn't go for the car... they broke into the house while everyone was asleep looking for the keys). Even if you could keep it elsewhere for a few days?
I bet those gloves are going to be used in more of their crimes :battle:

Quote from: Skumline;616598
The lock on the passengers side has had a screw driver in it so that's stuffed.

I may have a lock you could have for cheap if you need one. I've got an R32 handle and lock, but I can't remember what side it's from.
I'm house sitting at the moment but I may be going home for a bit tomorrow so can check then

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 09:58:06 PM »
Cheers man I may p.m you bout the lock later on after SSS. Budget is pretty tight leading up to this. Yeah I won't keep my car home any more. Just at the Worksop for now for some last Minute prep then up the road for a wheel alignment. It was pretty safe at my parents place. Might go claim that car port back lol

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 10:01:51 PM »
I also noticed the hand brake was down. Looks like they might of attempted to push the car down the drive before having a go at the ignition. Luckily I keep the wheel on full lock and have a lock diff. Ever tried pushing a lock diff car trying to turn? Good luck.

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 12:39:42 AM »
That's ridiculous, sorry to hear it!
If you have an alarm system with central locking, apparently you can get R32 Sedan rear door handles and replace the ones in your coupe, the sedan rear handles have no locking barrel for your keys.
Both my front locks are f*cked from people trying to break in. Same story with my last skyline.

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 10:18:24 AM »
Rear door handles... Now that's an idea. She's a sedan by the way, but yeah a rear handle will get rid of the lock all together. Cheers for that. Just hoping they don't break into the house next time.

xdrift

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 12:02:14 PM »
Sucks dude! Sounds like a you all ready have a fairly gangtsa anti theft system haha, good work! I've always wanted to install a the loudest piezo speaker (or a few) I can find into some type of simple security system. The idea being the deafening shrill screech will be utterly intolerable within the car haha.

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 12:32:19 PM »
Sounds good. Yeah it's simple and effective (kind of). They can't get the car but they can get what's inside it.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 09:21:45 PM by Skumline »

Elliot

• RB20DE
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 08:42:26 PM »
Yeah my car got broken into the other week too. I was fairly stupid for leaving it out in the driveway but couldn't put it anywhere else. Dude broke both locks on the doors, ripped the bottom dash panel off on the drivers side, smashed the ignition, broke the siren off the mount and then after not being able to start it because it was in gear and immobilised he smashed the drivers side window -_-

mŮk

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 10:30:57 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;616602
That's ridiculous, sorry to hear it!
If you have an alarm system with central locking, apparently you can get R32 Sedan rear door handles and replace the ones in your coupe, the sedan rear handles have no locking barrel for your keys.
Both my front locks are f*cked from people trying to break in. Same story with my last skyline.

I wouldn't bother going to the trouble, skylines are easy as to get into without breaking anything
If dolphins are so smart, why do they live in igloos

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 03:21:07 AM »
After breaking into mine a few times, I agree.

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 06:46:00 PM »
Yeah that's true, I locked my keys in the car once. Because the doors pillar less, all I did to get in was hold the window open slightly and pulled the lock open with a coat hanger. Yeah defiantly moving the car else where.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:26:49 PM by Skumline »

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 06:58:55 PM »
Don't post that up! Haha