Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's  (Read 4236 times)

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 08:40:55 PM »
Yeah it sucks but it's just the simple truth.

StixBNR32

Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 08:52:16 PM »
hahaha yeah I did that to my boss's skyline when he had a flat battery when i was real young.  Just figured it out way to easy on skylines.  Glad mine is locked away in fortnox.

A31_25DET

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 09:08:10 PM »
Quote from: Skumline;616717
Yeah it sucks but it's just the simple truth.

so true, everybody knows, good thing about a cef its got pillars hahaha
Current Rides:
1996 R33 GTS25-T
1990 E39A VR4 EVO 0

Nothing better than the feeling of hitting boost.......................and still thinking you have control!!

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 10:06:42 PM »
Yup so jellous right now lol. Pillars forged knuckles too. Gotta love taxi's

Demco

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 09:55:46 AM »
Quote from: Skumline;616790
Yup so jellous right now lol. Pillars forged knuckles too. Gotta love taxi's

pft screw that noise son 4 door skylines FTW
♜♞♝♛[Firing order: 1-5-3-6-2-4]♚♝♞♜[/b]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ARRRHHH THUUURRRTYYY TWOOO
Progress 98%

[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[/COLOR] || ]

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 08:59:44 PM »
Damn thought I had a trailer sused for the a track day next weekend. My stupid mate got the date wrong and turns out its being used on the same weekend so that fell though. Anyone kind enough to lend us one? Can anyone get a good deal at a hire place?

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2013, 03:31:24 PM »
Quote from: Demco;616811
pft screw that noise son 4 door skylines FTW

Looks like my avatar fools everyone lol.  Zoom in an you'll see she's got four doors.

A31_25DET

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2013, 04:02:37 PM »
coupe rear conversion will do that haha i was fooled :)

so much of a nicer rear end to look at too :D
Current Rides:
1996 R33 GTS25-T
1990 E39A VR4 EVO 0

Nothing better than the feeling of hitting boost.......................and still thinking you have control!!

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 06:01:34 PM »
Cheers man. Yeah the one thing I disliked about the 4door was the lights, so I thought something had to be done. That's what personalisation is all about I reckon.

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 08:28:56 PM »
Just like I feared. BADHABIT you were right.The thief or thieves came back. Round 3.30am I was half awake considering to go pee or hold it in, I hear on the window tap tap tap tap tap tap tap. ''Ae? I must be hearing things'' rest my head then they tap again. Aw **** someone's out there checking if where awake before making a move. I go to the garage and grab a steel pipe before heading outside. No one? The lights turning on met have been enough to tell them where awake and move on. Man who knows how many where out there.

StixBNR32

Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2013, 01:20:10 AM »
Seriously why do people do this.  Lets be honest here get a god damn job.  I grew up in Kaitaia highest unemployment rate in nz with bad schools and bad everything.  I still got a good job and make ok money.  no excuses.  Anyway lets not get into this argument might get me in trouble haha.  Good for catching them out.  Whats the next step in the anti theft protection?

Def something that worries me when driving home in the goddy try to keep an eye out to see if I am being followed but you just never know someone could just spot you and tell a mate.

A31_25DET

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2013, 06:12:29 PM »
Quote from: Skumline;617012
Just like I feared. BADHABIT you were right.The thief or thieves came back. Round 3.30am I was half awake considering to go pee or hold it in, I hear on the window tap tap tap tap tap tap tap. ''Ae? I must be hearing things'' rest my head then they tap again. Aw **** someone's out there checking if where awake before making a move. I go to the garage and grab a steel pipe before heading outside. No one? The lights turning on met have been enough to tell them where awake and move on. Man who knows how many where out there.

thats some terrible sh*t man, to think they have the ordacity to tap on your window, think you need to relocate that steel pipe to under your bed :D
dont even bother with turning the lights on, go out there swinging hahaha

Quote from: StixBNR32;617030
Def something that worries me when driving home in the goddy try to keep an eye out to see if I am being followed but you just never know someone could just spot you and tell a mate.

have the same concerns, always scoping out whose behind me and how long they've been there when heading home, try to take as many different routes as possible.

Also having had my laurel stolen a similar way doesnt help
Current Rides:
1996 R33 GTS25-T
1990 E39A VR4 EVO 0

DeadBroke

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2013, 09:30:10 PM »
Yeah pretty scary stuff. Strange thing is I don't keep my skyline outside no more. So they were after my daily (1500 pulsar that I can just about run faster then) or wanting in the house. As for the skyzy, I'll keep her some where else so I shouldn't need to upgrade the security. And the pipe relocation? Already done hehe.

StixBNR32

Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2013, 10:15:51 PM »
Release the hounds!

R33Dan

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Gggrrrrrr those Mofo's
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2013, 06:18:14 PM »
Quote from: StixBNR32;617070
Release the hounds!

+1 get a big, f*ck off loud, protective dog.

Sounds scary though, having someone tap on your window to check your asleep! f*ck that!

Can you get the police involved or anything?