Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Thoughts on this C33  (Read 10518 times)

nzl

• RB20DE
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2013, 02:35:08 AM »
In other sad news, 3 off my best mates car's have been written off :( And not one was there fault. Hopefully i can score some cheap bits lol.

Some dick head was pulling u turn of a pitch black blind corner.

Some crazy woman in Glen eden, while he was parked up at a stop sign some lady in a Jeep under steered the corner over the island the straight into the 32, was one of the more cleaner ones out there too.

Then too top it off my mates Ceff got rear ended, And the driver made a runner leaving his own car at the scene lol.

Tomy255

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2013, 01:17:32 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;620438
As far as I knew, only the A31 cefs came with factory turbo engine but 4 stud. All GTST came with 5 stud?

The GTST did have different size rotors though in terms of diameter and original thickness between models.

Either as 4ever said, someone swapped to 4 stud, or maybe the blue build plate has been re-done to say 20DET

Just write down your chassis number and google it, there is a guide on what each letter and number means. Also can be done with nissan FAST

Pretty sure you're right, all GTST's came with 5 stud. Have seen some 5 stud rims that look identicle to GTS ones but they are 15" and dont clear the big brakes on the M-Spec. Heres a pic of them, pretty sure they are legit Nissan

gte

• RB20E
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2013, 04:45:45 PM »
Those pics are heart breaking

nzl

• RB20DE
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2013, 03:53:01 AM »
Quick update went and saw Joe Kyle and figured exactly what i'd need to complete the conversion, hopefully will be booking it in, in the next couple of weeks. On another my car has spent a fair amount of time been driven on gravel roads, so i thought a underbody steam clean may be good? Anyone know of any places that do this? I thought about getting a water blaster attachment and just shoving it under there and hope for the best but im not sure if it would be worth it...

nzl

• RB20DE
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2013, 10:55:10 PM »
Clean Laurry!

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2013, 11:17:27 AM »
Nice man, looks really tidy :)

downtrail

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2013, 08:33:06 PM »
Quote from: nzl;621068
Quick update went and saw Joe Kyle and figured exactly what i'd need to complete the conversion, hopefully will be booking it in, in the next couple of weeks. On another my car has spent a fair amount of time been driven on gravel roads, so i thought a underbody steam clean may be good? Anyone know of any places that do this? I thought about getting a water blaster attachment and just shoving it under there and hope for the best but im not sure if it would be worth it...

U wash papakura. We service there touch free car wash Has a sweet under body wash 300psi of water! just drive over it slowley so it car get in everywhere. And you'll also find out if your car has any leaks too! haha

Go see kirit (if hes there) tell him Russell From ECL-Group sent ya he might hook ya up!
----->UNLIKE OTHER FORMS OF SPORT DRIFTING REQUIRES THE USE OF TWO BALLS<-----

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.facebook.com/cole.customs

nzl

• RB20DE
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2013, 11:16:47 PM »
Quote from: downtrail;621168
U wash papakura. We service there touch free car wash Has a sweet under body wash 300psi of water! just drive over it slowley so it car get in everywhere. And you'll also find out if your car has any leaks too! haha

Go see kirit (if hes there) tell him Russell From ECL-Group sent ya he might hook ya up!

Cheers bro.

In other news fan belt snapped and got a free tow home haha, looking back at it i woulda just shoe laced it as i plan on getting rid of the 20E anyway, but the AA Guy was not keen at all on that idea haha. So the 20DET Conversion will be getting under way very soon.

Mantis

• RB20DET
  • Nissan Laurel Medalist
    • View Profile
    • Nissan-dedicated Instagram
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2013, 02:18:22 AM »
Quote from: nzl;621139
Clean Laurry!

Not bad, kinda looks like mine, dead stock. Unff.

Tomy255

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2013, 09:10:47 AM »
You guys need to stop hiding clean C33's and sell one to me ;)

nzl

• RB20DE
    • View Profile
Thoughts on this C33
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2013, 05:32:05 PM »
Boom, replaced the spark plugs and it runs soooo much better now! Stoaked as.