Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: beware  (Read 3105 times)

sk8seddon

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
beware
« on: June 04, 2014, 05:00:49 PM »
WARNING to all my car enthusiast mates out there!
do not deal with or buy from
https://www.facebook.com/StreetWorks
https://www.facebook.com/streetworksstaff
https://www.streetworks.co.nz/

i had seen this company advertise "bride style" fixed back bucket seats so i ordered a pair on the 27th of march its been over to months and still nothing.

i am asking my friends to PM this guy and if anyone i know is in the wellington area check out the address
53c Kenepuru Drive
Porirua, New Zealand 5304

promaori

• RB20DET
  • 1988 A31 RB20E
    • View Profile
beware
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 05:49:49 PM »
I bought my neo-chrome wheel nuts through them and found the service to be excellent (took a day from finalizing the purchase to be on my doorstep). You may want to get in contact with them and the freight company.

sk8seddon

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
beware
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 08:10:06 PM »
long story short, he told me it was a month for him to load and get the container here from china so i gave him a month and two weeks time before asking questions, first reply i got said would send that friday, waited a week then asked for a con note/tracking number.
he then said container was sent to aus by mistake and would be sent the next week. waited another week and asked if container had arrived he said the container with the wheels had arrived BUT I ORDERED SEATS! i gave him my invoice number and he said he would send seats but that was a week ago and it doesn't take that long for freight to go from wellington to chch.

promaori

• RB20DET
  • 1988 A31 RB20E
    • View Profile
beware
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 10:48:23 PM »
Sounds like bad luck. I don't imagine that he is in control of the shipping. Just ask him to keep you updated. Ask for a refund if you're unhappy but you'd have to ship the seats back if you end up getting them.

sk8seddon

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
beware
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 08:46:49 PM »
he just mesaged me today saying he sent the seats last week but had to get the seats turned around as he sent me the wrong ones.... sounds like hes full of BS to me

SKIDAH33

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
Re: beware
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 07:50:34 PM »
Hey man, did you get your seats sorted? I've heard of him from a few mates and they all have nothing good to say about him. He's dodgy as hell. I live in Porirua if you want me to visit him?

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 10:08:15 PM »
That guy is an absolute f*ckwit. He used to have a company called streetpro kits. There was a huge blow up on here about one of our guys who got ripped off by him. He shut down streetpro and then opened this company. Same deals, same shitty service. He's just a horrible person.

mlracing.co.nz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 10:11:43 AM »
No, Street Works and Street Pro is not the same. Both equally as shit as each other though.

Col Cuff runs Street Works (used to have that magazine I can't remember the name of but yeah owes alot of people alot of money). Basically, once again, get what you pay for (or don't in this instance). You'll never get your money back.

Street Pro kits or SPI Composites is a scammer who makes the shittest fitting rip off body kits in history. Run by Izaaz Ali. Once again, owes alot of money to govt for tax and has been shut down due to bankruptcy in the past. If you paid him any money and got no product you'll never receive a cent or product.
After performance parts for your car? PM Me, email sales@mlracing.co.nz or visit www.mlracing.co.nz!

benji-nz

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 10:48:42 AM »
No, Street Works and Street Pro is not the same. Both equally as shit as each other though.

Col Cuff runs Street Works (used to have that magazine I can't remember the name of but yeah owes alot of people alot of money). Basically, once again, get what you pay for (or don't in this instance). You'll never get your money back.

Street Pro kits or SPI Composites is a scammer who makes the shittest fitting rip off body kits in history. Run by Izaaz Ali. Once again, owes alot of money to govt for tax and has been shut down due to bankruptcy in the past. If you paid him any money and got no product you'll never receive a cent or product.

How people can get away with that is amazing. What is the point in having a legal system if this sort of thing is the result.
"I ran a 25 turbo on my 20 when I had stock cams. Managed 300whp at 24psi on e85 figured that was the max on that turbo"

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 08:40:31 PM »
Didn't that Colin guy run Juiced magazine or something.
Thanks for clearing that up. I had mixed up the scumbags

mlracing.co.nz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 10:55:23 AM »
Didn't that Colin guy run Juiced magazine or something.
Thanks for clearing that up. I had mixed up the scumbags

Yeah that's the one Juiced
After performance parts for your car? PM Me, email sales@mlracing.co.nz or visit www.mlracing.co.nz!