Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Dream Wedding Car!  (Read 1068 times)

DREAMGTR

• RB20E
    • View Profile
Dream Wedding Car!
« on: June 22, 2015, 02:01:52 PM »
Hi there everyone

I'm getting married in early December in Tauranga BOP

It's been my dream since I was a 12 or 13 years old to own my very GTR, but it hasn't been possible due to many different circumstances

I'm now 28 and getting married and I always thought I'd have my own GTR at my wedding to ride off in with my bride, but of course there is no GTR in my life  :'(  lol

I'm just trying my luck and see what happens, by asking any GTR owners out there who would be willing to rent their GTR out for one night, I know that that's a MAJOR thing to request and I don't blame any GTR owner for one second if they're thinking that this is a joke, but it's an honest request from a die hard fan of the best car in the world in my opinion.

The perfect colour of the car (although I'm not fussed about any GTR) would be like a bayside blue as that is the theme colour for my wedding, and I don't mind what model it is but again the dream would be R32 or R34.

I'm only a student at the moment and am definitely not a wealthy man, but I would be willing to pay up to $500 to hire the car for ONE night or $1000 for the right one!! (just don't tell my future bride), from say 8am morning of wedding to lunchtime the next day. That is how desperate I am to have my dream car on my special day,

Please if you're not at all interested in this but know someone who may be, please pass this message onto them.

This would mean the world to me. My future bride is getting the wedding of her dreams, I just want the car of my dreams to be there LOL (just being honest)

Cheers