Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Lowering C34 Laurel  (Read 2845 times)

Redbush

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Lowering C34 Laurel
« on: August 20, 2015, 06:41:32 PM »
Hey guys.

Has been a long time since posting on here and its kind of off topic. But Im looking at the best way to my c34 Laurel as low as possible while still being able to get WOFS and not needing Cert. Have Bought one of the Tidiest examples Iv ever Seen. And dont really want to butcher it but would like to make it look nice. Without spending a mint

Mantis

• RB20DET
  • Nissan Laurel Medalist
    • View Profile
    • Nissan-dedicated Instagram
Re: Lowering C34 Laurel
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 08:30:29 PM »
Heard S14 suspension all round was a good idea, can't confirm though as I haven't done it myself and none of my mates have gone down that path either. It is possible to put Skyline front suspension in the rear, though it lowers it quiet a bit and I don't think there are any legal ways to lower the front to match without compressing the springs which is hefty on the wallet.

Try researching about the S14 suspension though, I think that would be the best bet (and most cost effective too!)

Redbush

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 12:22:50 AM »
Heard S14 suspension all round was a good idea, can't confirm though as I haven't done it myself and none of my mates have gone down that path either. It is possible to put Skyline front suspension in the rear, though it lowers it quiet a bit and I don't think there are any legal ways to lower the front to match without compressing the springs which is hefty on the wallet.

Try researching about the S14 suspension though, I think that would be the best bet (and most cost effective too!)
Cheers mate will do

Redbush

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 11:12:57 PM »
Cheers for all the help guys have liased with my wheel and tyre shop and came up with a few combinations should have pics of the job done at the end of the week. Thanks for your input guys.

Redbush

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 10:13:15 PM »
Hey guys I ended up going.
C34 munroe shocks the shorter version all round.
S14 super lows in the rear.
S14 lows in the front
And 18x9.5 tbc jet10 wheels all round we tried to fit 18x11 on the rear but we would of needed to do some pretty radical guard flaring which I wasn't keen on. With the 9.5s we only had to roll the guards all round. This is the end result.