Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Helllloooooooooooo  (Read 896 times)

Ryeoon

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Helllloooooooooooo
« on: July 07, 2017, 09:21:17 PM »
Anyone still linger the forum who I used to yarn to? Keen to kick start a group of fanatics again. Still drifting the trusty 25+T myself. How yall doin?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BADHAB|T

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Re: Helllloooooooooooo
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 11:26:50 PM »
Yo!
I still have a look here every so often..... sold my R32 almost 3 years ago now. I drive a '04 Toyota Funcargo. 1.5l of pure fury lol
The two cars are worlds apart but I have a 6 year old step daughter and a 2 1/2 year old daughter.... a gas drinking, aging sports car was no longer practical

Ryeoon

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 03:07:44 PM »
Yo man! I remembered when it was up for sale and how bad I wanted it haha. Not sure how I feel about the Funcargo though... Must suck just a lil bit of manliness every time you turn the key hahaha.

I pulled the radiator out of my skyline this morning as the viscous fan put a hole in it last weekend at Meremere. New black Fenix one going in tomorrow with twin electrics as I'm going to do Mad Mikes spontaneous drift day he's holding Saturday at Hampton. Also booked in for Chrome start of August also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looney_Head

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 07:50:59 AM »
Yo man, i am still kicking round and still building my R32, I have updated my build thread a few times recently. once its going i will be getting it out to tracks for fun.
god is just an imaginery friend for grown ups

Ryeoon

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 05:24:42 PM »
Yeah dude, you must be real close by now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looney_Head

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 08:30:44 AM »
getting there, only spending a day a week on the wiring is taking ages. currently have the wipers, windows, switch panel and engine left. then all done
god is just an imaginery friend for grown ups

sonoramicommando

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 11:15:33 AM »
I check the forum every so often but not much is going on here? Same at the Facebook page, I think.
I've ripped out the interiors and a whole bunch of wiring - in the process of pulling out power steering at the moment. Things are moving very slowly, being cold winter and all that.

Ryeoon

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 10:15:37 AM »
Well get down to Hampton Saturday morning only to find my car is blowing excessive smoke... Then started blowing oil out of the exhaust... Pulled intake pipe off turbo and oil pooled out... Not impressed. Time for a new turbo and manifold I think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]